Thursday, May 1, 2008

Love Letter For My Beloved husband...


Habibi....
How are u there?
Im here,waiting for our reunion
I know what u feel, just the same with me
I live with counting days, minutes, breath, tears....
I live, but im empty
I live, but no soul
I need u my saviour

Habibi cinta... good night, I miss u so so much. Nobody will know what i feel here. I cant explain how is my feeling,,,im just missing u so much,,, and this feelin’ is killing me now... I live with pictures of us, the video and the best memory u gave me... “You are the best happened to me, i love my love for you, you became a very important thing of my life, im lucky to have u, i win!!” This all your words,,, for me, im speechless, cant explain what i feel inside.
Can u imagine.. 87 days... 3 months. We have to separate and leave the happiness of newlyweds couple and the sweet family life. 87 days.... Do you remember our best time? And our sad farewell at the airport? Do you know, i tried to smile, even my heart crying like crazy, i dont want u to go. I know u dont want to go too.. When ur flight is announced, u have to leave, u let go my hand, and take my breath away.
When u dissapeared and away from my eyes, im confused, i cant stand, feel like i lose my breath and mind.. I run to toilet, and cried there. Ya Allah.... Then on my way back, i hold my tears for 4 hours. As soon as i reached my room, I cant handle it anymore, i go crazy, i searched for you in my room, i cant see you anywhere, where are you my husband? We have been together for 45 days, not a single minute we separate, we only not see each other when we sleep...
I cried till i found myself woke up in the morning alone and felt empty. I tried to be positive, but everything i did, only remind me to you. And ended up with tears.....
Oh.. so hard to be far away from you. Oh, i know that you miss me too like crazy and more.. Im going insane here... Ya Allah, please give us sabr.....
Its been 31 days.. still have 56 days left countdown. Wait for me in Jeddah, and we will go to umroh together and start our small family life, inshallah... Sabr ya habibi...I cant wait to see your whole family, my new family... i cant wait for 24th June....
See you habibi....
“i will fly into Jeddah and be with you till the end of time.. why are you so far away, you know its very hard for me, to get my close to you...” by Ten to five.

No comments:

Tahap dan Biaya Proses Pembuatan Syarat Visa dan Pengajuan Visa Student

  Tulisan ini akan selalu berkembang sampai saya selesai apply dan dapat visa ya. Membaca semua informasi di website https://www.immigration...