Monday, May 5, 2008

I Love Pet....

I looove animals, all kinds of animal, all living things on earth. I always think that they feel and can think. Im furious, when i see small boys play and hurt the cat and kitty. I have a dream to make a house for homeless cats, and i will takecare of them....But im afraid of toxoplasma, so,,, i dont know this dream will be come true. These days, im not so obsessed to have pet, cos of my situation..i cant have ipet. I live alone in a small boarding room. Back to the past, when i was a little girl, i cant help myself to help homeless pet. But, only can take the cat home, no dog. I love dogs actually, but its an impossible love.... One day in my childhood time, i found a very small kitty with teribble condition, somebody has put her to an aspal can... All her body cover with hot aspal, ya allah, who did it to her? Her smell almost like...oh i cant say it,,its rotten. So i take it home and takecare of it... Few months after that, it became a beautiful cat and so active... I have been the owner of 27 cats and 5 rabbits in my house... my mother became so angry everytime i got home with a kitty in my hand.. . The other day, when i washed dishes, a big cat came to me and the fall, so weak, oh my God, he has a big wound in the stomach, and the intestine were came out..oohh,, im shocked... and cried when saw him dying.. cat really have 9 soul, it took so long time,,, i just dont know what to do, no animal doctor.... I wanna be an animal doctor, .... its also cant be true.... What about animal exploitation? Wild animal hunting? perlakuan penyembelihan binatang? ohhh.... i try not to think about that,,that makes me crazy.......

No comments:

Tahap dan Biaya Proses Pembuatan Syarat Visa dan Pengajuan Visa Student

  Tulisan ini akan selalu berkembang sampai saya selesai apply dan dapat visa ya. Membaca semua informasi di website https://www.immigration...