Sunday, September 27, 2020

Solo Europe Trip Summer 2017

 


Hi everyone, I have been travelling since 2007 and I really want to share my travelling story. The latest one was Europe trip for 23 days.
The countries I have visited:

[3 days] Singapore (19-22 of August)
[3 days] Athens (22-24 of August)
[4 days] Sofia, Bulgaria (24-27 of August)
[3 days] Vocklabruck, Austria (27-29 of August)
[3 days] Dusseldorf, Germany (30 Aug-1 Sept)
[12 days] Leiden and Amsterdam, Netherlands (1-12 of Sept)

Please click the link to read my full journey and youtube video (updating process)

No comments:

Tahap dan Biaya Proses Pembuatan Syarat Visa dan Pengajuan Visa Student

  Tulisan ini akan selalu berkembang sampai saya selesai apply dan dapat visa ya. Membaca semua informasi di website https://www.immigration...