Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Second Baby is Coming, inshallah

I have been so lazy this 2 months because I'm pregnant. We were both surprised. I know I am 31 and not getting younger, and Faris is getting older too. But we think it's not the right time yet. Both of us are jobless and we were planning to do nomad and travelling. I guess that will postpone it for quite a while. I should've continued to find a job but this hormone tied me down on the bed. I can sleep 15 hours a day.  Faris was thrilled in the other hand. Allah's give is the best, and best timing too. I am now entering the second trimester in few days. Can't wait to see the gender.

Baby


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mba saya ingin mengobrol denganmu please contact my email tesalonicadua@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other excellent post. The pplace else may anybody gget that type of info in such an ideal method of
writing? I've a presetation next week, and I am on the search
for such info.

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Great post! We are linking to this great content on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Tahap dan Biaya Proses Pembuatan Syarat Visa dan Pengajuan Visa Student

  Tulisan ini akan selalu berkembang sampai saya selesai apply dan dapat visa ya. Membaca semua informasi di website https://www.immigration...